Ritel Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin age, disability, protected veteran status or other protected characteristics.
We are currently seeking a qualified Project Manager. We would prefer experience in Cell Tower Construction Services.
The experienced Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination
and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor
and summarize progress of project.
Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
What we offer
Ritel Incorporated offers a family-oriented workplace culture with opportunities for growth, a sign-on bonus of $1,500 (Conditions Apply), competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, PTO/Holidays, and a medical insurance/assurance plan.
- Experience working in tower construction environment is a plus
- Ability to work at elevated heights
- Ability to work with proper personal protection equipment (PPE) such as hard hats, safety glasses, hearing protection
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Read a tape measure
- Ability to lift and carry up to 70lbs
- Ability to stand and walk around for long periods
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to accept and follow management specific directions
- Candidate must be able to pass a security background check
- Dependable transportation to warehouse/office
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Vision (Color)
- Availability to work beyond normal business hours during critical project phases and deadlines