Ritel Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin age, disability, protected veteran status or other protected characteristics.
A Construction Manager, or Construction Supervisor, is responsible for overseeing the construction process for buildings and other pieces of infrastructure like bridges and roads. Their duties include upholding the use of quality materials and procedures, adhering to budgets to complete tasks or purchase materials and reviewing contracts to make sure that current practices align with the owner’s expectations.
What we offer
Ritel Incorporated offers a family-oriented workplace culture with opportunities for growth, a sign-on bonus of $1,500 (Conditions Apply), competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, PTO/Holidays, and a medical insurance/assurance plan.
- Experience in the local market, preferred
- Tower Construction: 6-8 years
- Demonstrate knowledge of cell site design, foundation design, grounding, fencing, tower erection, Telco and power
- Strong communications skills with a polished ability to communicate both formally and informally with multiple, distinct audiences, including internal teams, management, customers, contractors, and external resources.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the company insurance policy. Will start with mileage until company vehicle is provided.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in all aspects of line and antenna system installation, replacement and maintenance [Required]
- Ability to stand and walk around for long periods
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to accept and follow management specific directions
- Candidate must be able to pass a security background check
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Vision (Color)
- Availability to work beyond normal business hours during critical project phases and deadlines
Aside from the primary duty of overseeing a construction project, a Construction Manager will have other duties and responsibilities as well. Some of these duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Choose the types of tools to use in the construction and track the inventory of those tools.s.
- Keep daily employee logs and monitor the conduct of each one of them.
- Ensure that the construction project complies with all safety and building regulations.
- Conduct an in-depth analysis of the project to come up with the budget and deliverables.
- Establish risk factors, then manage and mitigate them to ensure the construction goes on smoothly.
- Work closely with Architects and Engineers to establish the requirements for the construction.
- Liaise with local authorities to obtain licenses and permits for the project.
- Prepare reports on the project.
- Must display good judgment, ambition, good work ethic, positive attitude, reliability and a team mentality.
- Must have willingness and ability to travel extensively within assigned region.
Qualifications & Certifications:
- US work authorization (Required).
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- CPR/First Aid Certification (Required)
- Tower Climber Certification (ComTrain or equivalent) (Required)
- Project Management experience (An asset)
Work Schedule: Flexible Monday through Friday. May vary based on customer demands and can include nights, weekends, and holidays.
Work Environment: Work is performed primarily in outdoor settings with regular exposure to cold, heat, direct sunlight, dirt, hazardous electrical/specialty systems equipment and wiring, and elevated heights.
Job Location: Site locations will be in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding areas with possible travel throughout the state of Texas (and other states)Job Status: Full-time